Oracle Internet Directory : looking for information on OID's relational storage model

From: Anthony KRIZMANIC <Anthony.KRIZMANIC_at_ceram.fr>
Date: 2000/05/13

Hello,

I designed a conceptual data model that must be both accessible by SQL
(for the whole schema) and also by LDAP (for a small subset of the
schema). The part of the schema that must be also accessible by LDAP will be stored via Oracle Internet Directory.

Oracle Internet Directory stores the LDAP directory in the database
(i.e. in tablespaces OLTS_ATTRSTORE, OLTS_CT_DN, OLTS_CT_CN, etc.). So,
if I use the same database to store the small subset of my schema that must be accessible by LDAP and the other part of my schema that must be accessible by SQL, perhaps I find the solution. Indeed, the whole schema is accessible by SQL and a subset of the schema is also accessible by LDAP. But, to access via SQL to the information stored in relational tables by OID, I need to know the structure of the OID relational schema. To achieve this aim, I can of course search in the database catalog to discover the structures of the tables stored in OID's relational schema. But, I think that it will be certainly useful if I may get a documentation on the OID's relational storage model, or any experience from someone that has already studied it or did a stuff that looks like mine...

Thanks.

--
Anthony KRIZMANIC                    <http://jcc.ceram.fr:666/~krizmani>
Doctorant UNSA     tél: 04 93 95 44 70 (fax: 45 17), mob: 06 03 13 03 44