best beginner book for Oracle?

From: daveatkins <da_at_realcommunities.com>
Date: 2000/05/11

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a book that covers common simple tasks concisely? For example, it has been a while since I set up the original installation and now I can't remember exactly how to set up
another instance. One "teach yourself in 21 days" book is useless because it assumes a) you are using NT and b) the GUI tools work. I need step by step instructions, not a 500 page reference or a tutorial book that assumes I already have everything working. Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu May 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT