PLS-00103 error

From: Anna Wilkins <anna.wilkins_at_petersons.com>
Date: 2000/05/11

I am encountering this message when I submit my form to a PL/SQL procedure using OAS 3.0.1.0.0:

OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error 6550
ORA-06550: line 1, column 513:
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "" The symbol "" was ignored.

Any suggestions on what this means and how to fix it? My packages are compiled and this same code worked a month ago. I've encountered this error on and off with these packages for the last 6 months. It doesn't seem to be anything in the code or anything I'm passing in via the form. Also, this error randomly disappears on it's own and then shows up again days/weeks/months later. I'm clueless. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Anna Wilkins /-)/\//\//-)
Oracle Web Developer
Peterson's

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu May 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT