Job question

From: Zennui <zennui_at_nospam.yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/05/11

Hello all,

I am an Access database programmer, and have given up on my employer's occasional hints at getting me Oracle certified. I am ready to bite the bullet and pay for it myself, but I had a question about the job market for Oracle DBAs.

There is no shortage of jobs for OCPs, but they all require experience. What would be the traditional career path for someone with no Oracle experience, but with certification?

Thanks in advance,
Chris Received on Thu May 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT