Re: NALDFLGS and Oracle

From: <rwessman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 2000/05/11

In article <0837004b.81f243a4_at_usw-ex0102-084.remarq.com>,   jassman <jassmanNOjaSPAM_at_web.de.invalid> wrote:
> The ORACLE_HOME variable is set. The problem is that the
> naldflgs does not exist anywhere on the system. Can you send me
> a copy of the file, or at least let me know how I can recreate
> the file.
>
> Jasper
>
> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
 Network *
> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet -
 Free!

Unfortunately, the contents of the file vary from release to release so I can't send you a copy. Here are a couple of suggestions:

  1. Create an empty version of the file in $ORACLE_HOME/lib. That may be enough.
  2. Check the Makefile in $ORACLE_HOME. Look for a target called "setup". Frequently, that target creates the file. Another possibility is the Makefile in $ORACLE_HOME/network.
                                          Rick

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu May 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT