Backup script from "Unix Backup & Recovery"

From: Stan Brown <stanb_at_netcom.com>
Date: 2000/05/10

	Has anyone worked through the excersises of getting oraback.sh from the
	O'riely "Unix Backup & Recovery" working?

	I am seting up a new Oracle  instance, and I would like to use this
	utilty, but I am having some errors. Before I go through the excersise
	of debuging all of this, I was just wondering if anyone else was
	working on it?

	I am on Oracle 7 if it matters.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown stanb_at_netcom.com 843-745-3154
Charleston SC.

Windows 98: n.
	useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and
	a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
	originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit
	company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.

-

(c) 2000 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited. Received on Wed May 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT