Oracle Hints

From: Gertjan <gr_at_compexbv.nl>
Date: 2000/05/10

In several messages I noticed that some of you are using optimizer hints? Is using these hits advisable? Some of my colleques have advised me NOT to use hints but to 'play around' with the were-clauses.

Also, can anyone can give me some directions to sites or books that explain hints???

Thanx,
Gertjan Received on Wed May 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT