Bypassing trigger on tables

From: Gertjan <gr_at_compexbv.nl>
Date: 2000/05/10

For one of our customers we have a table that holds a trigger which copies the contents of the record that gets updated to an archiving table.

Is there anyway I can update this table and NOT let the trigger go off? I want to update the table from pl/sql.

Gertjan Received on Wed May 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT