How to mask an URL using OAS

From: Ven <vkumar_at_servicelane.com>
Date: 2000/05/10

Hi guys,

   We are using Oracle OAS 4.x on our site http://www.xxx.com . We plan to partner with some other sites to offer our services as a feature on their site. Example www.yyy.com can use our service. How do I offer this to yyy.com, so that when a user goes to yyy.com and connects to my site , he hits my servers, but the URL does not show it as xxx.com. Can I mask it , so that the user on the site yyy never knows that he has left the site. we can create the page layout etc to mask the user fom knowing that he has left yyy site, but the URL shows that he is on my site. C

Any ideas /suggestions on how to do this ?

Venkatesh Received on Wed May 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT