Re: hostdef extension doesn't exist

From: manu <dont.worry_at_bout.that>
Date: 2000/05/10

Before my 1041 error, i usually have a few errors saying "end of communication channel". Could it be, since you told me those errors may happen when the user programe is not connected and tries to perform an action, that php disconnected (i use OCILogoff) and not reconnected yes (OCIPLogon)?
Thanks for your help anyway :-) Received on Wed May 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT