Re: function/procedure returning result set

From: Ms. D.H. Harvey <qq45_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: 2000/05/10

Patrick Joyal (please.reply_at_to.the.newsgroup) wrote:
: >c http://osi.oracle.com/~tkyte/resultsets/index.html

: "The requested URL was not found."

http://osi.oracle.com/~tkyte/ResultSets/index.html

HTH Helen

: Please someone else, if you have any idea how to solve my problem,
: (returning recordset to VB), please reply.

: I'm sure Mr. Bakker wanted to help, but none of these links worked,
: (except deja.com, but I can't find any archives)

: Mean while, I'll be looking in my doc.

: thanks y'all

: Patrick

: >
: >Your question is a FAQ. Apart from FAQ sites like www.orafaq.com this
: >newsgroups archives at www.deja.com are also capable of answering such
: >questions.
: >
: >Hth,
: >
: >Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA
: >
: >
: >Patrick Joyal <please.reply_at_to.the.newsgroup> schreef in berichtnieuws
: >39188302_at_news...
: >> Hi,
: >>
: >> does someone have an example of a function/procedure in PL/SQL
: >> that return a result set?
: >>
: >> I'm using VB/ADO with Oracle OLE DB provider, so I want to be able
: >> to store the result set in a Recordset object.
: >>
: >> thanks
: >>
: >> Patrick