SQL Statement problem

From: miike <mspiller_at_tscnet.com>
Date: 2000/05/10

I have a table (workload) that has a column (category_type) that has 5 different possible entries(training, technical, clerical, operations, supply). Is there a way to write a SQL statement to get a listing by percentage of each entry type (i.e. training =25%, technical=30%, etc) so that I can create a piechart to give my supervisor? TIA.
-mike- Received on Wed May 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT