Re: connecting Developer 6 to O8i

From: evelena <evelena_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/05/09

i followed oracle's instructions:

http://www.oracle.com/support/oracelinstall/devtools/developer.html

you will click on the first link.

however, i still ended up having to delete all the files in my admin directories (sqlnet.ora, tnsnames.ora) and recreate them using the easy config utility.

i have developer connected to the database now, but i don't seem to have a sqlnet file?

also, patches ... i am going to apply patch 1 ... anyone have recommendations regarding the other patches?

ev :O)