about Pro*C precompiler option INCLUDE

From: Lyle <lyle_at_nuritelecom.com>
Date: 2000/05/09

I need to include multiple include files when precompile Pro*C files. So I tried to use INCLUDE option of 'proc', but failed to include multiple file. The option syntax is INCLUDE=<pathname>, but I don't know the form of <pathname> when it gets multiple pathnames. I just gave a blank between the pathnames, but 'proc' understands only the first pathname. Please give me some advice. Received on Tue May 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT