Re: SQL *Plus

From: Randy DeWoolfson <randy_at_euclidsys.com>
Date: 2000/05/09

Hey YOU

Why don't you choose something that has personal meaning to you instead of some field you dont know much about. Bill of Materials applications can be very complicated... as can any application, but it will be much easier, and you will probably learn more if you come up with something you are interested in and is real to you... like tracking the basketball
playoffs, or your family tree, or your class schedule... or players on your favorite football team. Ideally you should use the application when you are done with it... when you can use it and it helps you, then youve done something worthwhile...

Randy