NALDFLGS and Oracle

From: jassman <jassmanNOjaSPAM_at_web.de.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/08

HELP HELP HELP I'm looking for a file under '$ORAHOME/lib' that's called naldflgs.

A little history:

   I am trying to get Coldfusion and Oracle 8.1.5 working under Solaris 2.7. The installation from both seems to have been completed successfully. That is until one of the Coldfusion users tried to connect to the Oracle db. The error he gets involves a data source under ColdFusion.

   Troubleshooting was completed as directed by the Coldfusion support articles. When I execute a script to make a copy of a library file under Coldfusion, it says it cannot find the naldflgs file under the $ORAHOME/lib directory.

Does anyone know where this file is located? or What it contains?

Thanks in advance

Jasper
A newbie stuck with the whole ball of wax.