SQL *Plus

From: **Its ME** <fffq_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 2000/05/05

Hi,
I have an assignment to do using SQL*plus. I have to choose a subject, but the only one I can think of is a parts database. A database with a list of parts and suppliers Has anyone got any ideas? I have to do the following:
10 justifiable queries (include at lease one report, view, sub-query and join), normalisation upto 3nf, ERDs, identify relationships, conceptual model and logical models.

I am a beginner with SQL so I am trying to find something easy to do.

Any help is much appreciated!!

Me Received on Fri May 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT