Question about Vinca Clustering??????????????

From: Mike Zaidi <mzaidi_at_goldenvalley.com>
Date: 2000/05/05

Hello,
Is anybody out there using Vinca S/W on NT for mirroring Oracle database. If that's the case my question is that have you used Disk keeper for defragmentation hard drive.My concern is that as its mirroring the whole hard drive on the other server will that going to effect hard drive on the 2nd server which is not accessable at this time,or will it safe to run defragmentation on the hard drive which has our production database. Reply will be appreciated.
Thanks
Mike Zaidi Received on Fri May 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT