Does JWEB cartridge in OAS support THREADS?

From: Roby Sherman <rxsherm_at_uswest.net>
Date: 2000/05/05

I was just curious if anyone has had any experience with the JWEB cartridge in OAS 4. Can it really support multiple threads within an instance like a Servlet can? I'm just wondering if I need to worry about that particular cartridge parameter or not...

--Roby Received on Fri May 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT