Re: Best books for 7.x->8 training?

From: DRODRIGU1 <drodrigu1_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/05/03

I particularly like the "Tips and Techniques" series of Oracle Press. They are not as dry as the other Oracle Press books and do really have a lots of tips. They cover from oracle 7.x all the way to 8i.

Another book I find useful is "Using Oracle8/8i" special edition, by William Page and published by Que.

Before you decide to buy, at amazon.com most of these books have comments from other users who have bought them. Also, many libraries carry them. When you are ready to buy, see if they have them at bookpool.com. They are almost 40% off or more. Good luck.

Dave Received on Wed May 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT