Need Help for an intelligent query

From: Julien Bellorgey <jbellorg_at_easynet.fr>
Date: 2000/05/03

Hello,

Maybe this question will seem too easy to answer, but is there a way to create a query that can generate values depending on the values of other fields (an example is provided).
I know how to do it with Access, but I do not know with Oracle 7. Thank you very much if somebody can help me.

Regards,

Julien

For example:

Table A

Name, Age, Points

Jim        25        150
Joe        20        300
Scott     30         500

For each person, the query must indicate if the points are more than 200 or not.
The result of the query must be :

Jim      No
Joe     Yes

Scott Yes Received on Wed May 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT