managing schemas

From: Patrick Joyal <please.reply_at_to.the.newsgroup>
Date: 2000/05/03

Hi,

I've created two users, Production and Sales. Each users created their own tables and procedures etc...

But now I want the first user access the tables created by the second users. I know I can create synonyms, but it don't seem to work. I can't even access tables by using the schema, like

 select * from sales.myTable

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Patrick Received on Wed May 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT