Is there a networked version of sql*net or Net8?

From: Dean <rilecode_at_chemist.com>
Date: 2000/05/02

Does anyone know if there is a way to install Oracle sql*net client on a server for multiple access by WinNT machines. In a similar manner to the old Oracle Client Software Manager for 16bit Oracle clients on Windows 3.1. The machines I am trying to connect with have extremely limited permissions and our IS group has given up trying to figure out what files need what permissions and refused to globally change permissions. Is there another way to get around file permission issues?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Deano Received on Tue May 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT