Saving in ORAC SQL *Plus

From: **Its ME** <fffq_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 2000/05/01

Hi,
How can I save my work in SQL *PLUS? I tried to use "file" "save as" but I get an illegal error?

I am using oracle 8i, I am using the sample file EMP under scott. I am trying to save in My Documents

As you can probably tell, I am very new to SQL.

Thanks
Fur Received on Mon May 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT