Listening on multiple interfaces

From: Divya A Sundaram <qdivya1_at_nscert.cig.mot.com>
Date: 2000/04/30

Hi all,

I have a couple of Oracle DBs that are dual homed. I wanted to find out how we can set up a listener on each interface so that servers from either network can connect? The networks are isolated from each other in all other respects.

FYI: I need to do this on both servers - one is on a Windows NT machine and another on a Solaris 2.7 server. They are both running Oracle 8.1.5

Regards

Divya Sundaram ----------------------------- CONDITUR IN PETRA
We don't need more strength, or greater opportunity. What we
need is to use what we have.                  - BASIL S. WALSH
---------Accelerating Capabilities & Excellence--------------- Received on Sun Apr 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT