Tool for Access 2000 to Oracle

From: <A_at_A.COM>
Date: 2000/04/28

Is there a tool that will allow me to migrate from an Access 2000 to an Oracle database?

I know there is a Workbench application, but according to the FAQ there is no support for Access 97.

Please copy me on your reply at robertnzana_at_mindspring.com

Thanks in advance. Received on Fri Apr 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT