Re: Calling a function from VB/ADO returns ODBC error

From: Fredrik Lilja <fredrik.lilja_at__NOSPAM_iconmedialab.se>
Date: 2000/04/28

I have identified the problem to occur when I have a string value which contains
the "@" character in the command text.
For example: PKG_COMPANY.COMPANY_SET (1,'Acme Inc.','info_at_acme.com') DoewAnyone knows how to code the @ character in a command text so the Oracle ODBC driver
doesn't return an error ?

/Fredrik Lilja (again)