How to 'commit' data from MS Access?

From: <nmadson_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/27

I've created an ODBC link to an Oracle table which I created in SQL*Plus. I uploaded data using an MS Access query. I can see the data in the Oracle table, but when I query the table in MS Access I get 778 rows that say #Deleted. (The table has 778 rows.) How do I get the data to display in MS Access? I would have thought that exiting from Access would have caused Oracle to Commit this transacation, but it does not appear to have done so.

TIA,
Nolan Madson

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Apr 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT