PL/SQL procedure help

From: Gennady <gennadyb_at_halcosoftware.com>
Date: 2000/04/27

Hello,
I have a set of tables for which I need to perform a procedure like this:

create package my_test as
cursor dept_cv is select * from dept;
type DeptCurTyp is ref cursor return dept%rowtype; PROCEDURE My_proc;
End my_test;

create package body my_test as
PROCEDURE My_proc is
v_deptrow dept%rowtype;
begin
open dept_cv;
loop
fetch dept_cv into v_deptrow;
if dept_cv%found then
--do something
else
exit;
end if;
end loop;
close dept_cv;
commit;
end My_proc;
End my_test;

How could I change this code to except different table names as a parameter which I pass from VB application ?

Thanks,
Gennady Received on Thu Apr 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT