Free Oracle Connection Tool

From: brent sherwood <oracleconnect_at_base2ti.com>
Date: 2000/04/26

For all of you who use SQL+, EZSQL, or any other tool (that accepts command line parameters, i.e., connect strings) to connect to an Oracle database, download a free tool OracleConnect at http://www.base2ti.com (in the files section).

OracleConnect is a Windows 9x/NT/2000 tray application that allows you to manage your usernames, passwords, and database applications. You can then create "shortcuts" (menu items in the OracleConnect menu) to quickly connect to a database using a selected application with a selected username and password.

And don't worry, this tool is truly free. No expiration, no registration, just send me some email letting me know what you think.

Brent
OracleConnect_at_base2ti.com Received on Wed Apr 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT