PL/SQL questions

From: Gennady <gennadyb_at_halcosoftware.com>
Date: 2000/04/26

Hello:
I am using Oracle 8.0.5 on NT4 (SP5).
I have two questions:
1.I have a composite variable:

     v_tablerow my_table%ROWTYPE;
Is there a way to access an element of v_tablerow by field index, not by field name?
I need the solution to insert a tuple to table T2 from cursor on table T1 without using field names.
2.Is there a way to find particular record (like FindFirst DAO method) using PL/SQL cursor
created on "select * from my_table" active set?

Thanks,
Gennady Received on Wed Apr 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT