ODBC ERROR

From: <sks24_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/26

Hi
When I set up the ODBC driver for Oracle I got an error That is" The Oracle(tm) Client and networking components were not found. These components are supplied by Oracle Corporation and are part of the Oracle Version 7.3 client software installation."

I have already installed Oracle 7.3 in my machine with all client and networking components.

Any body has any solution???
Please help me..

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Apr 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT