print statement

From: Louis <frolio_at_videoshare.com>
Date: 2000/04/25

Greetings All, I want to do some debugging in one of my procedures. I would like to print at various points in the procedure some text such as "location1". In SQL Server you can just issue a print 'location1' and it will output the value to the calling program. Does Oracle have something similar to this?

Thanks, Louis
frolio_at_videoshare.com Received on Tue Apr 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT