Re: how do you get DESCRIBE info for a view ?

From: Allen <allen.brost_at_motorola.com>
Date: 2000/04/25

Thanks for the info. USER_TAB_COLUMNS was the ticket! Unfortunately I have one other problem. I found that another user (the one that did not create the table) cannot view the information. I have tried a few things and come to the same conclusion, the user has to be the one that created the table to run and view this "view".

Somebody prove me wrong and show me the light. Please!