Re: How do I buy SQL Loader?

From: <newdb_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/24

Nolan,
as far as I know SQL*Loader comes with any kind of server configuration. Look for ir under the bin directory on the computer where the database server is installed. I am guessing that you are looking for it on the client side, which is not the case.

In article <8ciml3$crg$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   nmadson_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> I'm working for a contractor in a large bank and have only SQL*Plus
> installed on my system. I'd like to use SQL Loader to upload data.
> What do I tell my client to order when I ask her for SQL Loader? I
> don't need the entire Oracle suite installed, just the Loader.
>
> TIA,
> Nolan Madson
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Apr 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT