MULTI-RECORD BLOCKS

From: D.D. <d.delisser_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 2000/04/24

I have two blocks on a form and each block is a separate table. I want to be able to leave a field called "EI_SN" and populate the multi-record block with values from another table. I used the following cursor. I retrieves the last record only. The following is the cursor I used. I tried next_record and it doesn't work either.

Please help!!!! - Urgent!

DECLARE
  CURSOR LOOPTEST IS
    SELECT PN, NSN, NOUN FROM MCDS_TEST1 WHERE EI_SN = :MCDS_TEST2.EI_SN; BEGIN
OPEN LOOPTEST;
LOOP
FETCH LOOPTEST INTO :MCDS_CCCO.PN, :NSN, :NOUN; EXIT WHEN LOOPTEST %NOTFOUND;
END LOOP;
CLOSE LOOPTEST;
END; Thanks.... I have tried everything!!!!
Jean Received on Mon Apr 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT