Using Visual Basic and Connecting to Oracle

From: Glenn Nyhan <gnyhan1_at_ricochet.net>
Date: 2000/04/22

Hi,

I recently purchase Visual Basic Oracle 8 Programer's Reference by Dov Trietsch from WROX publishing. In my first attemp to build a program in Visual Basic 6.0 Learning Edition I was directed to build the Connection String. In going to the Data Link Properties window I do not see a listing for Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle. I am confused is this something that I need to download from Microsoft or Oracle. Don't know what to do! Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Glenn Received on Sat Apr 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT