Re: Oracle to Access

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/04/20

Yes, it's called ODBC driver...
Simply hook up the Access database to Oracle, attach your tables, and export them to Access. This will require manual work, though a little Access-Basic programming would probably resolve the exporting. Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Kevin Castleberry <kcastle_at_mindspring.com> schreef in berichtnieuws sfu8kbddl6e19_at_corp.supernews.com...