emailing po data from oracle

From: Craigers (COO I)(CLINT) <dotacion.nospam_at_st-helena.zzn.com>
Date: 2000/04/20

Is anybody emailing purchase order releases to suppliers? We're thinking of utilising a host script to accomplish the actual emailing of PO data.
It is unknown but can probably be assumed that due to the wide variety of systems (and capabilities) of our suppliers, would it be better to just send forward ASCII formatted text, rather than an attachment?

--
Craig O. Oakland
Oracle Environment 7.3.4 NCA