Is Ora's ADO provider really that bad?

From: GAB <news4_at_baxnet.net>
Date: 2000/04/20

I've read a side-by=side comparison on ADO features by provider.

MS Access seemed to have about the whole functionality set. MS SQL-S looked to provide somewhere in the 70% range. But Oracle 8.1.5(I) -unsure of provider ver- only provided about 20% at best.

Frankly, it scared us away from it. It this founded?

Greg
news4_at_REMOVEbaxnet.net Received on Thu Apr 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT