Re: Table Locking Problem

From: SC <s_c_99_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/04/19

Graeme, Mark

As per my understanding:- when you kill a process its status appear to be as killed but the process is actually cleaned by SMON. SMON cleans up processes at regular intervals (which is around 3 minutes). Cant remember the parameter that sets smon timings (if any).

you can perhaps try to write some shell script in unix that will trigger smon process thereby clearing up the process.

s_c_99_at_hotmail.com