Net 8 problems on Japanese Windows NT

From: Samir Mehrotra <samirmehrotraNOsaSPAM_at_mailcity.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/04/19

Hi,

   I have just loaded a Japanese version of Windows NT 4 (with Service Pack 4) and tried to install the Oracle 8.0.5 Server on the machine. It gave an error while copying files " Failed to create Net 8 Service". what can be the problem i could not understand, the same Oracle Server CD works fine on a English version of Windows NT 4(service pack 4).

I dont see any problems with memory also since i have a PII machine with 64 MB of RAM and 2.1GB ofhard disk which i formatted during Windows NT 4 installation.

Please Help....

Thanks in advance...

Samir Mehrotra

Samir.Mehrotra_at_iflexsolutions.com