SQL Subquery

From: <skennedy226_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/19

I am trying to find a way to display a sum with a percentage of the total inside of WebDB so it must be contained in the SQL statement.

If there is a column for activity and a column for cost, how can I sum the cost for each activity and display a percentage of the total?

My thinking was that I would have a query that groups by activity, sums the cost, and includes a subquery that figures the total but I can't seem to make it work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Susan Kennedy
Software Solutions Now!
Tallahassee, Florida

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Apr 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT