NET 8 problem

From: Currency Solutions <jcockerell_at_currencysolutions.com>
Date: 2000/04/18

hello,
I have install Oracle client 8.0.4 client on a Pc. This Pc is a celeron 400, 32 Mb with NT workstation 4.0, SP6 , IE5.01, Virtual machine Java. The installation of oracle seems to be ok and I reboot the workstation. Then I try to configure the NET 8 for a new service. After clicking on Net 8 icon, I have an access violation on java.exe . But I can access to SQL Plus 8.0....
I don t know where the problem could come from. ( ODBC, Configuration of Java , not enough memory...)
I am waiting for any idea about that.
Thanks for your help. Received on Tue Apr 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT