How to export HELP docs in sql*plus ??

From: feib <agi_at_feib.com.tw>
Date: 2000/04/18

Hello,theres,

      I want to make a SQL pocket reference,so I want to export the docs from sql*plus.
      the help command will show me the topics that I want.
      But how to export all docs in alphabetic ??
      Which tables the docs stored in Oracle ??

      Any Hints ??

Best Regards,
Agi Chen      Received on Tue Apr 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT