Re: multiple Sequences

From: eugen <eugennyffeler_at_netscape.net>
Date: 2000/04/18

Not quiet right.
For each sequence, which has a cache value defined, oracle pre-allocates the specified number of sequencevalues.
 The cache is shared by all Oracle sessions.During a shutdown/startup cycle of the DB the
unused values in the cache are lost. So every time your DB is restarted you loose some values.

hth
eugen