ORA-01008: not all variables bound

From: Dawn Hersey <dawnh_at_mitre.org>
Date: 2000/04/17

In attempting to call an oracle stored procedure from either C++ or VB, we receive the error "ORA-01008: not all variables bound". The error code info gives no detail about this. Can anyone tell me what this means? The stored procedure is a simple one that implements a sequence number, returning an integer. It works fine when called from within Oracle. Thanks, Dawn Received on Mon Apr 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT