Re: RE-NAMING A COL.

From: Pavel Drs <pavel.drs_at_anfdata.cz>
Date: 2000/04/17

SQL> create table dummy (a number, b number);

Table created.

 real: 721
SQL> alter table dummy drop column a;

Table altered.

 real: 1602
SQL> desc dummy;

 Name                            Null?    Type
 B                                        NUMBER

SQL>

--
pavel.drs_at_anfdata.cz

Steve A <steve_at_micromark.com.cn> pí¹e v diskusním
pøíspìvku:1e98dp4.1j4xzh2rxwp54N%steve_at_micromark.com.cn...