Re: Oracle Discoverer

From: Pavel Drs <pavel.drs_at_anfdata.cz>
Date: 2000/04/17

IT's very poweful and nice tool but you should know:

it is just for query, no updates of DB available consists of user and admin edition (admin must prepare data for user) it is very powerful especially for data warehouses with star-schema for relation model with many relations it can be messy as it display data insesd of data model in 'explorer-like' tree

Helped ?

--
pavel.drs_at_anfdata.cz

SC <s_c_99_at_hotmail.com> píse v diskusním
pøíspìvku:38FACDA2.3618A1A1_at_hotmail.com...