Oracle Discoverer

From: SC <s_c_99_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/04/17

Can anyone please give me some feedback on Oracle Discoverer. How good and easy is it to use?

How does it compare with Business Objects, MS Access, Crystal Reports?

Has anyone done any evaluation of Discoverer?

We are in the phase of standardising software's across the whole organisation and need to settle with one report writing package.

Any comments would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

S_C_99_at_hotmail.com Received on Mon Apr 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT